Coastal Contracting has specialized in water damage for over 15 years.
Water damage is the most long-term destructive substance in an indoor facility. The quick action of our services can reduce the harmful effects water damage can produce. If not treated, the structure of the building is at risk and can cause your home or office to collapse. Mold may even start to develop throughout the home or office within hours.
It is very important that you repair water damage. Coastal Contracting will ensure that your home and valuables will not lose value and that you and your loved ones will be safe.
Mold and Mildew Testing
Leak Detection and Repair
Water Extraction, Drying, and Dehumidifying
Water Damage Mitigation and Repair
Indoor Air Quality Control
Emergency Service Available Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 5:00pm
1. The longer you wait for water remediation, the more structural and valuable integrity you lose.
2. If not treated, mold can start to develop throughout the home.
3. Water could be contaminated and cause illness to you and your loved ones.
1. Schedule an Appointment
2. Inspection and Water Damage Assessment
3. Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
4. Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
5. Recover assets
6. Spray Sealant
7. Deodorize and Sanitize
8. Rebuild and Restore
Do you have a question or need more information. Don't hesitate to contact our construction experts!
High Quality General Contractor Services In Richmond, Virginia | Residential & Commercial