Coastal Contracting has specialized in asbestos abatement and removal for over 15 years. As asbestos products age and wear, fibers can become airborne and cause exposure. There are strict laws in place for how asbestos can be handled and removed. It’s important to choose a contractor that has years of experience like Coastal to ensure your asbestos abatement service is managed properly.
Asbestos can be dangerous to you and your loved ones, causing major health issues such as Asbestosis, Mesothelioma, and other asbestos cancers. Get the help you need by getting a free consultation from Coastal Contracting.
OUR ASBESTOS ABATEMENT SERVICES
- Asbestos Tile Removal
- Insulation Contracting
- Indoor Air Quality Control
- Air Testing
- Asbestos Abatement
- Asbestos Removal
- Duct Cleaning
- Pipe Insulation
RISKS OF NOT COMPLETING ASBESTOS ABATEMENT
1. As asbestos products age and wear, fibers can become airborne and cause exposure.
2. Asbestos can cause Asbestosis, Mesothelioma, and other asbestos cancers.
3. If renovations are done to your home or office, existing materials with asbestos can be disturbed, releasing dangerous asbestos particles into the air.
OUR ASBESTOS ABATEMENT PROCESS
1. Schedule an Appointment
2. Inspection and Asbestos Assessment
3. Asbestos Containment
4. Air Filtration
5. Removing Asbestos Materials (Abatement)
6. Clean Contents and Belongings