Coastal Contracting has specialized in mold remediation and removal for over 15 years. When water or a moisture event occurs in your home, mold can produce at a high rate within 24 – 48 hours. Mold is also very common in older homes and can reduce the value of your home.
If mold isn’t treated fast it can spread, becoming harder and more expensive to remove. Mold can be very toxic and can cause you and your loved ones to have health issues. Let Coastal Contracting remove the mold from your home for the comfort and safety of you and your family.
Mold and Mildew Mitigation and Repair
Indoor Air Quality Control
Emergency Service available Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 5:00pm
1. Mold causes short-term and long-term health issues
2. Mold causes permanent damage to your home or office
3. The more mold grows the harder and more expensive it is to treat and remove
4. If mold is not treated and removed properly the first time, more time and money will need to be spent to re-treat and remove the mold
1. Schedule an Appointment
2. Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
3. Mold Containment
4. Air Filtration
5. Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
6. Clean Contents and Belongings
Do you have a question or need more information. Don't hesitate to contact our construction experts!
High Quality General Contractor Services In Richmond, Virginia | Residential & Commercial