NEED A SCREEN PORCH CONTRACTOR?
Want to feel the Virginia breeze all year round? A quality porch enclosure lets your family to do just that. If you need screening for weather resistance, insect control, or something in between, Coastal Contract can craft the perfect screened in porch to suit your needs. Whether it’s screen room repair, replacement, or install, we do it all.
Benefits of A Screen Porch:
- Aluminum, Vinyl, or wood material options
- A plethora of colors and finishes
- Structures build to handle extreme temperatures, wind, and storms
- A barrier against mosquitoes, gnats, etc.
BUT WHICH SCREEN PORCH TYPE IS RIGHT?
While screen porches may all look similar from a distance, the screens themselves dramatically change the experience on your porch. Our screen porch contractors are well-versed in these types of screens:
- Privacy Screens – Reflective mesh that blocks the view into the porch from far away, while still allowing you to see clearly outside when you are on the porch itself. The privacy feature works best during the daytime when the porch is darker than the space outside.
- Solar Screens – Special sun-control mesh that dramatically reduces the heat on the porch and in adjacent rooms. Stay cool all summer long and enjoy lower energy bills for your entire home.
- Pet and Child-Proof Screens – Thick, durable mesh designed to resist tears and other damage from cats’ and dogs’ claws. This also works well for homes with small children because the screen holds up well against pushing or pulling from curious toddlers.
- Insect Screens – Tightly-woven mesh made to keep insects and other pests off your porch. These are perfect for mosquito season, warding off disease-carriers that could hurt your visitors and family.
- Weather-Resistant Screens – Coated mesh that can stand up to heavy wind and precipitation. Many other screen types may have weather-proof coating already built into their design.