A screened porch is an economical and practical way to extend your usable living space. Coastal Contracting has been in the business of screened in porch installation for years – we know how to do the job right.
Are you wondering what advantages a screened in porch offers? There are a few reasons that screened in porches make a lot of sense:
1. WHATEVER THE WEATHER
No longer does rain have to ruin your outdoor fun. A screened in porch allows you to enjoy the outdoors even during those rain storms. In fact, some of our clients prefer to be in their screened in living area during storms!
2. NO MORE BUGS
Hosting a cookout or bbq? Our high-quality materials offers a screened enclosure that ensures a bug-tight seal. Keep the mosquitoes and bees away from you, your family, and your guests while enjoying the great outdoors.
3. A COOL SUMMER
It’s gearing up to be a warm summer, but even the hottest of days are enjoyable with a little bit of shade. Screen rooms offer an extension of your home’s roof, allowing you to enjoy the great outdoors and giving you a relief from the baking sun.
Other Benefits Include:
- Aluminum, Vinyl, or wood material options
- A plethora of colors and finishes
- Structures build to handle extreme temperatures and wind
BUT WHICH SCREEN PORCH TYPE IS RIGHT?
While screen porches may all look similar from a distance, the screens themselves dramatically change the experience on your porch. Our screen porch contractors are well-versed in these types of screens:
- Privacy Screens – Reflective mesh that blocks the view into the porch from far away, while still allowing you to see clearly outside when you are on the porch itself. The privacy feature works best during the daytime when the porch is darker than the space outside.
- Solar Screens – Special sun-control mesh that dramatically reduces the heat on the porch and in adjacent rooms. Stay cool all summer long and enjoy lower energy bills for your entire home.
- Pet and Child-Proof Screens – Thick, durable mesh designed to resist tears and other damage from cats’ and dogs’ claws. This also works well for homes with small children because the screen holds up well against pushing or pulling from curious toddlers.
- Insect Screens – Tightly-woven mesh made to keep insects and other pests off your porch. These are perfect for mosquito season, warding off disease-carriers that could hurt your visitors and family.
- Weather-Resistant Screens – Coated mesh that can stand up to heavy wind and precipitation. Many other screen types may have weather-proof coating already built into their design.
IT DOESN’T END THERE
The customization options for screened porches are as endless as your imagination. A screened in porch offers the options for lounging and dining areas, TV sets, fireplaces, fans and lighting, and so much more!
Are you ready to get started? Take advantage of Coastal Contract’s free consultation. Give us a call to find out how easy it can be.